66. Friends. Really good friends.
67. Free "organic" fertilizer. Otherwise known as horse manure! Hoping to improve next years garden.
68. The freedom to worship whenever and wherever we choose. I wish I was better at remembering to pray for those who don't have that freedom.
69. Soft, warm blankets.
70. Flannel pajamas! I'm sure I'll be repeating this one every week from now until April 2011.
71. Geography with Callie. So much fun.
72. God's answered prayers concerning a different subject. Not all school subjects are fun and games around here.
73. The nice warm bed I'm getting ready to get into!