Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh The Weather Outside is Frightful

Inside is a flurry of activity though.  There are Christmas movies to be watched, things to be sewn, treats to be baked, surprises to be pulled off...It's a shame that the dishes and laundry don't magically do themselves this time of year!

And the dancing!  Oh my.  There is no official Christmas performance for us this year, but apparently my girls don't know that. :)  Most of the sewing is finished, but I haven't even started the baking.  Guess I'd better get off the computer and get busy!

1 comment:

  1. What is Callie working on so intently? And what did you do with those craft items in the picture? Why are you putting up pictures and not giving full explanations about them!? Do you want to make me crazy??

    Hmm. not a single picture of a Christmas cookie.... are you going to surprise us?

    ReplyDelete