So we are going to count our blessings together.
130. A comfy couch
133. Soft tissues
134. Hot teas. Traditional Medicinal teas are also great. Sometimes these teas work better than the cough syrups and other over the counter medicines. Just add honey!
136. DVDs. (We've watched three movies today!)
137. Little sisters who start praying right in the middle of the conversation for big sister to get better. I know Kate is bored without Callie. I'll have to take her out to play in the snow tomorrow.
138. Husbands who run to the store for more tea and tissues. And who also bring home ice cream and Dr. Pepper!
139. God, who gives grace and energy to Mommy who sometimes gets frustrated with impatient patients and bored five year olds.
140. An extremely part-time job at the Noblesville Antique Mall. So much fun to spend a Saturday or two there each month.
141. Learning to knit. Thanks to a couple of very patient teachers. Callie is knitting too and it has been fun to watch her learn too.
142. Husbands who would rather stay home with us that go to a Super Bowl party. I think I'll keep him!!
I'm hoping and praying that no one else comes down with anything! We are suppose to be having a Valentine Party on Friday!