181. Sleepovers and long friendships. Hers and mine.
184. Snuggling in bed with my almond eyed beauty on Sunday afternoon.
185. Watching my 11 yo still enjoying her imagination. I don't know how much longer this kind of play will last. It sure has been a joy to watch and listen in these past years. I think my favorite memory is when she was around 5 years old and I walked in the living room to find her in her panties, lying on the floor with her arms out wide. "I'm pretending to be Jesus" Although as I'm typing this so many other memories are coming to mind, I'm laughing out loud.
186. Gluten free chocolate donuts. YUMMY!! From Cooking for Isaiah by Silvana Nardone. I checked this book out from the library, but it is one I would like to own. Everything we have tried so far has been really good. These donuts are delicious! You would never know they were gluten free. We are enjoying our donut pan every Sunday morning. Actually Cameron is baking them on Saturday night and them I'm putting on the icing on Sunday morning.
187. Signs of spring coming up
188. Homemade bread that turns out right
189. Patience. I don't always have it, but I'm thankful when I do. And so thankful that God and others have it with me.
190. The amazing libraries that we have access to. I can't imagine homeschooling, or keeping my bookworm happy, without the library.