391. Our wall of thanks. I love hearing what the girls are thankful for and seeing it every time I pass the stairway.
392. Hand me down dishwashers. Especially when that hand me down just happens to be a really nice Bosch!
393. Little girls having play dates and dressing up like princesses.
394. A husband who perseveres.
395. That this crazy wind that we have had here for several days has not been accompanied by cold temperatures. I know that time is coming, but I'm glad it hasn't arrived yet.
396. For our new window and the plan for three more. Those curtains aren't moving at all!
397. Our Thanksgiving meal at church. It's like one big family sharing a meal and saying what we are thankful for.
There's so much more that I could say, but my mind is sort of a jumble. I didn't get my Sunday afternoon nap. :)
Inspired by Ann