Monday, June 25, 2012

Early Morning Rambling

Warning:  absolutely nothing but random thoughts ahead

I have been reading, actually mostly looking at the pictures, old posts at this blog tonight.  It's making me think of snow and winter.  I really hope we get some good snow storms this year.  I may end up regretting that statement, but probably not.  As long as Cameron is home and we have electricity, milk, cocoa, sugar and toilet paper, I say bring it on! 

I should be in bed asleep.  Kate has a fever and sore throat all of the sudden, so she is on the couch and will probably wake up a few times, but for some (dumb) reason I don't really want to go to sleep yet.  Sometimes staying up ridiculously late is the best quiet time I get.  I could hear a pin drop.  Between Kate and Cameron snoring. :)

Kate had a friend over after church today.  It is so much fun to listen to them play when they don't think you are paying attention.  It is so amazing the difference a couple of years has made in Kate's personality.  She still has her moments of not wanting to talk to people, but over all, she's like a different child.  I've probably said it before this year, but it's true. 

I wasn't able to get any sewing done last week, but I'm hoping that this week I can.  This week shouldn't be near as busy since Callie won't have ballet camp this week. 

She loved ballet camp!  I knew she would.  They had a demonstration for the parents on Friday.  I tried to take some pictures, but mostly I just kept getting her back side.  She probably doesn't want those on the world wide web! ;)

Ok, I'm going to force myself to go to sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Kate is feeling better today.

    You're right that they've changed alot by 6. Their thought processes are so much more mature than a few years ago, as we can tell by what they say! Not that they talk like grown-ups, but that the way they think is more sophisticated and logical all at the same time.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete