Tuesday, December 3, 2013

In the Last Seven Days.....

We drove all night, in the rain.  It was much nicer driving through Nashville, TN at 3:00AM than 3:00PM.  I think they have been working on I65 for about 20 years now.

We ate, and ate, ate.

photo by Callie


We played games


We took lots of pictures and said "Good bye"




We went for walks














We I knit.

We relaxed.

We had a wonderful visit with family.

We saw five states in one day and are glad to be home.

Now, we're decorating and making a birthday dinner.

6 comments:

  1. Are all those amazing houses in your in-laws' neighborhood? They sure are beautiful! Enjoyed the cute cousin pictures. :-) Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Colleen! They live in an old historic downtown area. It's really cool!

      Delete
  2. Oh, Blogger! You probably guessed that was me instead of Rachel. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the houses! And the kids all look so big!

    I think the archives museum looks incredibly fascinating..

    :)

    Live you and SO glad you are home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete