Tuesday, June 2, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things


A "brand new" living room.  At least it feels that way!  The only thing purchased was paint, but rearranging just about everything along with the paint, makes it feel like a whole new room.  It actually took me a few days to be sure I liked it.  It was so different!  Which is what I wanted of course.  There are a few things I would like to purchase, curtains for one, but for now, it's good.
 



 

 


There is only one picture that just totally does not work now but there were some smaller ones I was able to bring in from our bedroom.  I'm hoping to paint the dining room, sooner rather than later, and then I think we can switch the one picture that no longer works with a hanging that we now have in the dining room.  That's my hope anyway. 


 

 
Last day of school celebrations.  I thought Dunkin' Donuts had gluten free donuts.  I was wrong! Apparently only certain locations have those.  Kate was a super good sport though and happily chose chocolate milk for her treat. 



 
Summer organizing sheets, free from here.  They are colorful, fun and will hopefully help us have fun and get our work done too.



 
Peonies.  I love them!  {Kate thinks I'm saying "panties" so now guess what she calls them}  I wish I had a yard full of them and that they bloomed all summer long.



 
This little gadget was given to me by a friend of mine at church.  Everyone thinks the hot chocolate tastes better when I make it in this even though the ingredients are exactly the same.  Hershey's and only Hershey's. {trust me, I've tried other brands}  I love the fact that I don't have to stir forever and ever.  Thanks again Nina!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment