Friday, September 3, 2010

Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them

No, I'm not talking about men! :)  I'm talking about computers! We've been having major issues with ours lately and so I haven't been able to post anything.

We have had quite a couple of weeks here.  Our favorite man is finally home from his month long trip to Seattle.  I don't know how military wives do it!!  We missed him terribly and thank God for bringing him home safely.  We were especially thankful after having to wait an extra day when he missed a connecting flight.

On Monday we had our annual First Day of School Field Trip.  This year we went to a local apple orchard to pick apples.  We have already done the zoo, children's museum, art museum, etc. multiple times so now we are having to get a little creative.  We had a great time and I will post some pictures later.  Callie and I made an apple pie the next day and next week we will turn most of the rest of the apples into apple butter.  Yum!!

On Thursday Granny and Poppy arrived from Mississippi.  We were very excited to see them!  Kate was "bouncing off the walls".  So now we are enjoying our time with them and some much cooler temps.  I love it when the weather gets just a little bit chilly.

Hopefully, our computer will be back to normal soon and I can post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your man is home! :)

    Ahem - apple pie? Didn't save even one piece? :(

    ReplyDelete