I'm really looking forward to this week for many reasons. We have a lot to be thankful for and it's good to focus on those things. We get to hang out with family and not be rushing around to any particular event and Cameron will have a couple of days off.
Remember my comment about wishing there would be more cousins? Well, little did I know that my wish would be coming true. My sister Alyson is expecting their third child! I wasn't totally shocked, but just a little surprised.
Here are some things I am especially thankful for this week.....
74. A husband who washes dishes :)
75. A husband who bakes cookies!
76. A husband who gets this old house ready for the winter. The wind is howling tonight like at Laura's in The Long Winter! Thankfully the temperatures aren't that low yet, but it's only a matter of time.
78. Wool socks. I never thought I'd wear wool anything, but these socks are soft and warm. It's amazing how much difference they make in my comfort and contentment level!
79. Answered prayers for a very special little girl.
80. Finished sewing projects.
81. Winning a drawing at www.sewmamasew.com. I actually won something! It's a sewing book that I'm not familiar with, but I'm sure it will be interesting and hopefully useful.
I'll hopefully take lots of pictures this week to share here later.