The first day of the week was great. We started out with church, then lunch with friends and then a nap. I got a bit of a head start on the week while Cameron and the girls went to evening church. I know, shame, shame. :) It makes such a difference though if I can get things planned out and have a chance to catch my breath from an extra busy weekend before we get started with a new week.
So, I am thankful for.....
119. An understanding and generous husband.
120. A husband who starts the car in 7 degree weather.
121. Small dogs that are not yappy!
122. Five year olds who think the dentist is fun.
123. Five year old hair do's. On herself and mommy. Priceless. NO Pictures!
124. A husband who is happy with a small dog even though he really would love a Great Dane.
125. Singing "Great is Thy Faithfulness".
126. An 11 year old who loves the five year old. Most of the time.
127. Good health so far this winter.
128. Obedience. Theirs and mine.
129. Watching the girls play dress up/fashion show. Kate can really swing those hips!