It was 1990 (I think) when we all went to Carriage Inn for pizza and here we are, twenty years later, getting together with our children and having a great time together.
So I am very thankful right now for, 162. Long, wonderful friendships.
163. New friendships in recent years that are also wonderful.
164. God's protection on the roads.
165. Food, fun and fellowship.
166. Rain (I'm just being obedient here. I'm not really all that thankful for it, but I know I should be)
167. God's protection during storms. I really do not like thunderstorms!! I wish I could enjoy them. I used to when I was kid, until the summer of 1990. That year, Southern Indiana was hit pretty hard with several tornadoes. Although one didn't touch down on our home we were very close to one and a huge tree fell on our car while we were driving!! That's another amazing story!! Anyway, now that we live in the middle of cornfields, storms make me very nervous. I know I need to trust God more in this area, but it's not easy. Now I also know that a lot of rain makes for a very unhappy septic system. When the septic ain't happy, no body's happy.
168. Two wonderful, cheerful helpers who think putting groceries away is fun.
169. A husband who works hard to provide those groceries
170. A God who gives creativity to stretch them into meals that nourish us.
171. Little girls folding laundry while watching Wonder Woman! My childhood hero! LOL
178. The last snow man of the season.
179. Spell check!