236. Back seat occupants asleep with full tummies
237. Welcoming smiles at 3:00 AM in Mississippi
238. Sleeping in
239. Second hand shopping
240. Mariachi bands!
242. All sleeping together in our "suite"
243. Parents who are willing to dog sit
244. Old movies with Granny and Poppy
245. Home made brownies
246. Azaleas-- We have to see if these will grow up north!
247. Touring Antebellum homes
248. Carriage rides
249. More shopping :)
250. Air conditioning
251. Side walk chalk
252. My husband!
253. Free hotel nights. The only good thing about Cameron's month long business trip last August is the points he gets with the hotel chain!
254. We had a wonderful trip and were spoiled rotten by Cameron's parents! We've been home three days now and I think I'm back to reality.
Oh and I have found 255. Grocery Shopping Paradise! Out of sheer necessity I went grocery shopping this morning before Cameron left for work. The fridge and cabinets were full of ingredients to make...nothing, just lots of ingredients. Let me tell you about Kroger at 8:00 AM. There were no lines, no crowds, no whining, no asking......it was Grocery Shopping Paradise.
I tried to get this done on Monday, but it just didn't happen. Better late than never!