220. Little girls playing and giggling again
221. Viruses that run their course
222. Taking more stuff to Goodwill. Less to take care of!
224. Friends to share the Pox with.
225. I have a love/hate relationship with the TV, but when the girls are sick, I sure am thankful for it. It's all the withdraw afterwards that I hate.
226. Listening to Barbie church through the baby monitor that is upstairs. Ken can preach a mean sermon!
227. Callie making lunch, with no help!
228. Sewing day. I'm hoping for several this week. I'm only assigning independent school work and we are having super simple meals, so I'm hoping to get a lot accomplished.
229. Planning for a little vacation
230. The girls getting the chicken pox at the same time. If they had gotten it separately, that would have been a long quarantine and a lot of missed ballet. Praying for a couple of friends who have way more children than me. They could be quarantined a looong time if the virus goes through their family one by one.
231. The most beautiful daffodils I've ever had in my own yard,
232. And the sweet daughter who takes the pictures.
233. The fact that we gave Callie a camera for her birthday. Ours got dropped at the skating rink and now won't work. Hopefully it will be fixable, but at least we can borrow Callie's in the meantime.
234. Her list. Completely her idea.