Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Night Out

Monday night, I had a much needed girls night out.  We went to see the movie Jane Eyre.  I've never read the book, so I really had no idea what it was about.  I was warned that I would cry, so since I knew to expect some sadness, I didn't cry.  It was a really good movie, but it was very intense and sad at times.  I was told that the movie was pretty true to the book, just a lot more sadness cut out.  I don't think I'll rush out to get the book anytime soon. It was very nice to get out with friends and here is what I saw when I came home.



This cap was bought when we visited the historical  Jamestown colony in Virginia.  Callie has worn this cap to bed more nights than I could count, usually pretending to be Laura Ingalls.  I had noticed the last few times I had seen her put it on that it was too small.  It was so cute to see it on Kate's head now, I had to take a chance and take a picture.  Thankfully, she slept through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment