Saturday, December 3, 2011

Turning 41

Last year, I was not too excited about turning 40.  It wasn't so much about wrinkles and grey hair, it was more about feeling like it was the "end" of something. 

However, this year, I'm so very thankful to have the life I have.  I have been very blessed by God in so many ways and so I wan't to take this opportunity to acknowledge some of those.

I have a wonderful husband who loves and provides and is faithful to our family.

I have a wonderful relationship with my sisters and my parents. 

I have a wonderful relationship with Cameron's parents.  Not once have I ever felt that they did not approve of Cameron's choice.

I have two, beautiful, funny, sweet daughters who are both miracles in their own way.

I have the privilege of staying home with them and teaching them and seeing the first snow of the season  with them.  And lets not forget having hot chocolate together.

I live in a place where it snows. :)

My parents raised me in a Godly home and I have never known life without their love or the love of Jesus. 

I have more than one "Best Friend".  The girls will periodically ask me, "Who do you like best, Mrs.---- or Mrs.----?"  It always makes me laugh.  There is no way I could pick!  They all bring their own special personalities and I wouldn't want to be without any of them.

I could go on and on, but these are the things which are most important and for which I am very thankful today.

Thank you to all of you who are a part of my life!

1 comment:

  1. We're thankful to be part of your life, Sharron. You are an inspiring, kind, loving, thoughtful friend. Your love for life and gratitude are infectious-

    I love you, Friend!

    ReplyDelete