Thursday, December 1, 2011

Writers Block

I use the term "writer" loosely.  I would not consider myself a writer, but I do enjoy sharing what is going on in our lives here on this blog.

I tried to do a Yarn Along post yesterday, but my camera will not upload the pictures to the computer.  I have no idea what the problem is.

I have lots of thoughts tossing around in my head like about how I miss Cameron and how preparing for Christmas is just not the same without him here.  I just can't seem to get into it and I normally LOVE this time of year.  But who wants to read a post about how I miss my husband?  The other things going on in my head?  No one wants to read that stuff either.

Now, with no pictures, I can't even let the pictures inspire me.  Maybe that should be the first thing on my To Do list tomorrow.  Forget the laundry and dishes, cancel school and figure out this camera problem so I can get something fun on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment