Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

I haven't watched The Sound of Music in a while, but  "My Favorite Things" has been running through my head for several weeks.  I thought I would list a few of my favorite things for which I am very thankful.

398.  Family celebrations.  There is no way we could have squeezed any more celebrating into one day.  Two birthdays plus Christmas.  It was so much fun! 

399.  Mild temperatures.  I am thankful for milder than normal temps, but I would also be really, really, really thankful for a big, beautiful snow.  As would my daughters!

400.  Having Cameron home!!  Sleeping beside him is so much better than sleeping beside two kicking girls. ;)  The first thing they do when they find out he will be gone is ask if they can sleep with me.

401.  Purging and organizing.  I had a lightbulb moment today and got rarely used dishes out of a closet  and laundry room and into the Hoosier Cabinet in the kitchen!  And one large garbage bag to go to Goodwill.

402.  Yarn and fabric.  I love all of the colors and possibilities.

1 comment:

  1. our kids would love a really big snow, too.

    I'm glad you had a great time of celebrating with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete