Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013


With the beginning of the week looking like this I wasn't sure just how the weekend celebration was going to go.  


The snow was all melted by Friday and even though it was a little wet outside we were able to go through with all of our plans.


We celebrated three birthdays plus Easter.  I didn't think about getting a group shot until I started downloading all of these.  Maybe next time.


Everyone enjoyed hunting for eggs.  Since we have quite an age range, we color code them.  That way no teenagers are getting the baby's eggs!









Although this teenager wouldn't do that! :)






Then we had a wind up toy race.  This was fun!  Some of the little chicks were fast while others just went in a sort of circle.  Even the ones who didn't win were still laughing and having a good time.

Then later on there was some movie making,




and some Mario racing.  I think this is the first time I've ever seen my dad play a video game!




The weather for Easter Sunday ended up being beautiful!  A bit of a chilly start, but lots of sunshine later.


dad's don't notice things like slip straps hanging down :(






No comments:

Post a Comment