Monday, June 9, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

1.  Homecomings

2.  All four of us working outside in the yard together.

3.  Enjoying the bribery for #2.

4.  Friends who loan us tools for #2.

5.  Hearing a nice rain at night after all that yard work.

6.  Watching Callie with a book in one hand and a rake in the other! LOL  It didn't last long and I wished I had a camera in my pocket.  This would be the theme of her life.

7.  Planting Kate's garden with her.  She chose sunflowers, cosmos, sweet peas and carrots and pumpkins.  She's very excited and I just pray they all come up and grow well.


I'm posting this without pictures.  If I wait until I get batteries, download the pictures, etc. it will never get posted.  Not one of my favorite things....being super busy.  But that would be a part of one of my most favorite things....

8.  Being part of a family. 

9.  And a family of girls who love ballet and are attending and helping with Princess Camp. 

There will be pictures later. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, there are times that I wish I had a smart phone just for taking pictures at the spur-of-the-moment. Looking forward to the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but I can't comment here on my iPad - which is of course the thing I most often use to read your blog! :)
    I always love your gratitude lists, Sharron! They are very inspiring and so sweet.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete