50. Wood floors--no worries about stains! In our previous house we had white carpet. Never again!!
51. A large, spacious bathroom.
52. An acre of land with a lot of room for the girls to play and lots of potential.
53. Lots of windows--now I hate this during storms, but we have seen some amazing sunsets.
54. Old wood doors, knobs and trim.
55. Our proximity to Indy. Not too close, not too far.
56. Our proximity to Goodwill. LOL! I love it when I find some of the same things there that I see for double or triple the price at the antique mall.
57. Primer and fresh white trim in little girls rooms. I'm not finished yet, but getting started is the biggest battle.
Now, those of you who I will probably be whining to in the near future, feel free to remind me of how blessed we are to have a home. Blessed to have a husband who works hard and loves him family. Blessed to be safe and (sort of) warm when there are many who have nothing.