Monday, February 21, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was a really great one, especially after having been cooped up in the house the previous two weeks.  Everyone got to do something fun in one way or another and it was just what the doctor ordered!

We are all so thankful for....

152.  Grandparents who come up to babysit.  I love it when my parents (or sisters sometimes) come to watch the girls.  It was suppose to be the previous weekend, but everyone was sick.  It's so nice not to have to worry about what time we get back from our Hot Date, we don't have to take anyone home, it's free and there are no concerns about what the girls may be watching or that they are misbehaving.  Best of all it gives the girls some one on one time with my parents that they don't get when we visit them.

153.  Hot dates! :)  We had a much needed and very much looked forward to date.  We went with friends which added another level of fun.

154.  A donut pan.  I've been wanting one for a while.  You can bake them in the oven and there are gluten free recipes so that Kate can have them too.  So far we have only tried the regular recipe and they were really good.  We will try to gluten free recipe next.. 

155.  Some goodies from the antique mall.  I love shopping at antique malls and thrift stores.  You can find such great items for little money and I love supporting local businesses.

156.  Play dates with friends we haven't seen in a long time.

157.  God's blessings of continued healing to those friends. 

158.  Good friends for my daughters.

159.  Good friends for me too. :)

160.  Daddy and daughter outings and the Daddy that loves the daughters.

161.  The disappearance of  Godzilla-mostly.

1 comment:

  1. sweet, as usual, and fun to read! I had to smile at your Godzilla comment. I still don't believe you.....that little angel?!......

    ReplyDelete