340. Having my mom and niece come up for the weekend.
341. Watching "Babies". For the third time.
343. Lively discussions
344. Girls day out with "old" friends
346. Holding my new nephew. There is nothing better than holding a sleeping baby.
348. My in-laws. Yes, I said my in-laws. I couldn't have asked for better. Sometimes I think about other guys I dated and their parents. Obviously, I'm glad that I chose Cameron, but I'm glad I didn't get some of those other in-laws too.
349. School planning. I haven't gotten near as much done as I would like at this point, but I am thankful for what I have gotten done. I'm struggling to figure out how to get in all the things we have to do with all of the things we want to do. If Callie and I had it our way it would be reading and art and music and making things. Oh, and Geography. Callie loves learning about other cultures. I'm praying for divine guidance and inspiration. Feel free to say one for me too!
350. Kindergarten books in the mail. I love Kindergarten. Kate's pretty excited about "doing school like Callie."
351. Kate can fit into Callie's OLD ballet shoes. Yea for one less thing that has to be bought!!
352. Tomatoes from the garden. And zinnias.
353. Dairy Queen after church with friends. What better way to start a new week than with friends and ice cream?
354. Our first day of school buddies. We've been doing it together for six years now! There's no better way to start the year off than with a field trip with friends who have been there since the birth of our oldest children!
355. A nice, soft bed at the end of the day.