Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

For weeks I have had in mind what I wanted to do today.   When I saw the article in Martha Stewart Living about fondue I just knew that was what we were going to do.  As a family.  I don't know why.  We are together a lot!  It just sounded like a lot of fun and I knew everyone would like it.  The girls have never experienced a fondue dinner and Cameron likes just about everything so I knew he would like it too.  So...I had Cameron drag down the pot from the top shelf in the laundry room and dusted it off  well. :) 



Fast forward to grocery day....I can't find that magazine with the recipe ANYWHERE!!  It has disappeared off the face of the earth.  I remembered part of it, and there was a recipe in the fondue pot box, so okay.  No problem.  I also needed to buy the gel stuff that you light below the pot.  Not at Wal-Mart.  Not at Meijer.  I figured if Wal-Mart and Meijer didn't have it, no one would and I really had no more time to go searching.



So...plan B.  Italian!  I'm sure it will be yummy and I'll have to find the gel some other time.  Maybe the magazine will turn up too.



I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your loved ones!

1 comment: