Monday, May 21, 2012

Yarn Bombing in Zionsville

For the moment, my camera and computer are talking to each other.  We'll see if we can get some posts up this week.

I went to Zionsville to check out the yarn bombing yesterday and took some pictures.  It looked really good, I thought.  I hope they keep it up for a while.  I had two beautiful models with me also.



the top right piece with the purple stripes is mine

two peas in a pod


It would be a lot of fun, I think, to put these together.  They even wrapped the trash can across the street in their parking lot!



This is really a great yarn shop.  The owner is the sweetest lady and she is so helpful and never makes a new knitter feel like an idiot.  If you live anywhere in the Indy area, I highly recommend going to the Village Yarn Shop!

completely spontaneous hug

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a really creative idea - how fun! And of course I love the ones with the girls! They're so funny - especially the first shot where they are goofing around...
    And I have to say, when I see Kate's mommy, I feel compelled to give her hugs, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete